Perkins Open Diesel Generator Set
Brand Name: EASTPOWER
Place of Origin: Jiangsu, China
Prime Power: 16kw-1200kw
Alternator: Leroy Somer or Stamford etc.
Control panel: LCD Digital Display
Machine Size: 1750*550*1200mm
Oil Volumn: 7.9L
Leading Time: 7-25days
Rated Voltage: 110/230/400/480/690/6300/10500v
Product Name: 40KW 50kva Perkins Generator
Cooling system: Water-cooling System
Fuel Consumption: 215g/kwh
Trad Terms: FOB shanghai
As we have decades of production experience in Perkins generator sets, who is the important OEM partner for Perkins.The Perkins series diesel gen-sets produced by our company have the characteristics of compact structure, light weight, strong power, benefit for energy saving and environmental protection, high reliability and easy maintenance etc., which can meet the needs of different customers. Perkins engine with complete product series and wide power coverage has remarkable stability, reliability, durability and service life, can provide you with low operating costs and fast “return” cycle, with wide applications in communications, Industry, outdoor engineering, mining, risk resistance, military and other fields. The 400, 1100, 1300, 2000 and 4000 series diesel engines are produced by Perkins and its production plants in accordance with its global unified quality standards. Perkins’ worldwide service network provides customers with dependable service guarantee.
Product advantages of Perkins diesel generator sets
1. Outstanding shock absorption performance: Optimal design of shock absorption system based on computer dynamic simulation.
2. Advanced control system: Full monitoring system control strategy found on reliability design.
3. Green environmental protection: Diesel generator set combined energy saving and low emission in one.
4. Low noise: Tailor custom-engineered exhaust silencer system for each set.
5. Excellent performance: stable operation, low vibration, low fuel and oil consumption, long operating life and overhaul time.
Perkins Engines Company Limited, a subsidiary of Caterpillar Inc since 1998, is primarily a diesel engine manufacturer for several markets including agricultural, construction, material handling, power generation and industrial. It was established in Peterborough, England, in 1932. Over the years Perkins has expanded its engine ranges and produces thousands of different engine specifications including diesel and petrol engines.